Telephone Technology Integration was able to deinstall the below older Avaya Partner ACS and replace it with a new Avaya IP Office 500v2 Preferred Edition. By installing a mini 4 post data rack we were able to keep all their voice and data equipment together in this tight little space in the corner of their coat closet.
Now this customer has the ability to take advantage of the Avaya One-X cell phone application. This means they can make calls from their cell phone and have the calls appear as the call was made from their office. The One-X app also always you to easily check your voicemail message, send instant messaging to their staff, call extension numbers from their cell phone and best of all all the calls made from their mobile phone is free. This is huge when you traveling overseas and you want to make a call back to the States.
With Group Calling programmed in their IP Office and IP Phones setup for their remote staff this customer has been able to take their communications from 0-60 at the flip of a switch.
TTI also introduced SIP Trunks to this customer and by doing so they added new features to the system (Built-In Conference Bridge) and was helped reduce their phone bill by 75% . Now Telephone Technology Integration has remote access to this customer so whenever there is a problem or a change is needed TTI is able to get on it fast!
No matter if you need a new system install like the Avaya IP Office or parts for your trailing edge legacy system like the Merlin Magix Telephone Technology Integration is ready to assist you. We pride ourselves as a full installation company and what that means to you is we can bring you multiple products and services at the right price to meet your budget and keep your business up with the times.
From customized Maintenance Contracts, Cell Phone Booster installs, Video Conferencing, Call Accounting Software, cleaning up the Phone and Data Rack to that new Phone Avaya Phone System. Telephone Technology Integration can do it all.
As technology changes, TTI changes with it. We have watched the great migration of phone systems get smaller and yet do bigger things. Just like that shiny new car with all the bells and whistles, the more it can do the more you need to have a strong tech team by your side ready to make the fix if something was to go wrong. Telephone Technology Integration's main office is located out of Mount Laurel, New Jersey. We perform live demos from Philadelphia, PA to New York City. Call us anytime 856-235-1411.
TTI services the below Avaya PBX Premise Based Systems:
- PBX Systems like Avaya IP Office V2 or Cloud Based Systems. Installation of new phone systems like the Avaya IP Office 500V2
- Network Multiple Location via VoIP or MPLS
- Everyday MAC Work
- Troubleshoot down lines and systems
- Rewire Phone and Data Racks Cable & Wire Project
- Small and Large Cable Run Projects
- Underground Trenching
- Fiber Runs & Termination
- Parts sales: Cable, Race Way, Wire Mold, Patch Panels, Wire Management, Data Racks, J-Hooks, Faceplates, Jacks, and Caddies
Repair & Refurbish Parts
- Don't throw away your defective phones sets and circuit packs. Let TTI repair and refurbish those for you at half the - price of buying new. All repairs come with 1 Year Warranty. In many cases our repair can save you money over your high priced maintenance agreement.
- Get fixed rates on all your products so when it comes time to order your not caught off guard with price changes
- Simplify organize your billing and lower your overall spending by incorporating all of your equipment into one TTI Maintenance Plan.
- Phone System
- Conference Equipment
- Overhead Paging Equipment
Definity Legend Magix Partner ACS Nortel Norstar IP Office 400 IP Office 500